15 Unknown Facts About Vicky Kaushal
Vicky Kaushal is one of the youngest actors in Bollywood. He is an extremely talented actor who can steal the spotlight even if he is not the lead character in the movie as he did in ‘Sanju’.And also, He won National Award for his movie URI: The Surgical Strike.
Here are 15 Unknown Facts About Vicky Kaushal
- Vicky’s family lived in the chawls of Mumbai, and his father used to be a stuntman.
He is an Electronics and Telecommunications Engineer and graduated from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a trained dancer.
- Vicky Kaushal actually assisted Anurag Kashyap in making the movie Gangs of Wasseypur.
- Vicky claims himself as a foodie and says that he loves eating Pani-Puri, Jalebi-Rabri, Chinese foods.
- His favorite actors are Hrithik Roshan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
- Vicky Kaushal put on a weight of 15 kilos for the role of military officer Major Shergill in Uri: The Surgical Strike within 5 months.
- There is a 10-minute short film starring Vicky Kaushal titled Geek Out.
- Vicky went to Varanasi one month before the shoot to prepare for his role in Masaan.
- He currently demands approximately 3 crores for the movies.
- In 2015, his film Zubaan was released at the Busan International Film Festival.
- He also did ‘Love per Square Foot’ and ‘Lust Stories’ in a Netflix series directed by Karan Johar.
- He will also be seen as Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in a historical drama, ‘Takht’.
- His favorite films are Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Black Friday, Gangs of Wasseypur, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, 12 Angry Men.
- Kaushal’s upcoming film is based on freedom fighter Udham Singh.