15 Unknown Facts About Sara Ali Khan
Pataudi princess Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress who is recently working in Bollywood movies. She is one of the actresses which has a massive fan following within a small period of time. She is very down to earth and the audience mostly love her way of talking.
Here are 15 Unknown Facts About Sara Ali Khan
- According to her mother, Amrita Singh Sara want to be an actor since at the age of 4.
- She completed her graduation in 2016 from Columbia University.
- She has featured with her mother in Hello magazine.
- And, she was overweight before entering Bollywood, she did work out for her weight.
- She was also diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, which she was a cause for her weight gain.
- Before Simmba, had gone on floors, Amrita Singh had asked the makers to rework on the script. So that Sara got more screen time in the movie.
- Sara also shares a healthy relationship with Kareena Kapoor Khan who is her step-mother.
- Sara’s father and mother got divorced in 2004, and Saif Ali Khan later married Kareena in 2012.
- She enjoys playing tennis and is often spotted playing a game with her father and brother Ibrahim Ali Khan.
- Like her father, she stayed away from social media before her debut and now she is very active on Instagram with almost 16 million followers.
- She is obsessed with nail paint and she has changed it in every shot of the songs in Kedarnath.
- She also received the Film Fare award for the Best debut for the movie Kedarnath.
- Sara appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list of 2019.
- Sara said that Veer Pahariya was her only boyfriend.
- Her upcoming movies are Aaj Kal and Coolie No.1.