15 Unknown Facts About Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut is an Indian actress and director who is currently seen in Bollywood movies. She has not just come a long way on the career front. But has also matured in real life. She is the Queen of Bollywood.
Here are 15 Unknown Facts About Kangana Ranaut
- The real name of Kangana is Kangana Amardeep Ranaut. And her nickname is Arshad.
- Her all-time favorite movie is DDLJ.
- She has a younger sister named Rangoli, who was a victim of an acid attack in 2005 by a jilted man.
- Kangana was forced to leave the family home in Himachal Pradesh as her father wasn’t happy with her decision of becoming an actress.
- She has written and delivered the dialogues of Queen as per her style.
- She learned to ride a horse for the movie Rani Lakhsmi bai.
- Kangana was awarded for Best Supporting Actress while Priyanka Chopra took the Best Actress National Award for the same film named Fashion.
- Kangana is a vegetarian as was even listed as ‘India’s hottest vegetarian’ by PETA in 2013.
- She is a very good basketball player.
- She has won three National Film Awards.
- Kangana follows the teachings of Swami Vivekananda.
- When she entered the industry, she couldn’t speak English fluently and was trolled for it.
- She wanted to be a doctor before she got into showbiz.
- She is known for her downright blunt and brutally honest opinions in the media.
- Kangana herself said that she is a very difficult person to understand.